Hello, this is my monthly artist feature. I want to show you every month what artists do with a specific stock from my gallery.
This month I want to present the works made with my stock:
Stock Use Inside of deviantART
- You can use my stock for digital art and also as reference for Traditional art.
- I upload this stock for you to use it. You don't have to ask for permission to use my stock for your creation inside of deviantART.
- You have to send me a link to your creation either by comment or note
- You have to credit me in the description of your creation. You also have to link back to this account. If you don't know how to make a link see the helpful links below.
- You have my permission to sell your work on the deviant Prints Shop. You don't have to ask for permission. You don't have to inform me about that.
Stock Use Outside of deviantART
- If you post your works on other sites you have to credit me and you have to link back to this account. You have to send me the link to your work if you haven't before.
- You don't have to ask for permission to post your work on other art galleries, personal websites, myspace, facebook and other social communities.
- You are allowed to sell your works as prints on other prints sites.
- You are allowed to sell your works as Tubes on various tubes sites.
- You aren't allowed to use my stock for commercial use. Exceptions see Stock Use Outside of deviantART
- You have to ask for permission if you want to use your work for commercial use.
- You have to write a note with following details:
- Details about the use? E.g. Book cover - publisher - title
- Don't use my stock for illegal, racist, pornographic or violence works.
- Don't use my stock for Banners, Avatars, Icons, Layouts, Manipulated Stock.
- You have to delete your work from your gallery if you don't abide these rules.
- My stock doesn't belong to the public domain.
- You're not allowed to post my stock on any other website.